Pages

Thursday, June 24

saving money

I never understood how difficult it is to go shopping with coupons. I'm used to being handed the debit card a list of groceries needed and no spending limit. I'm married now and all of a sudden I have to go shopping every week for all of the groceries and doing it on a budget. Shopping with coupons doesn't just require picking up the Sunday paper after church and cutting out the ones you need. It's also looking online for the everyday brands that weren't in the paper. Then comes the hard part... shopping. First, you have to remember what coupons you have and how much they save you. Then you look at if your better off using the coupon or buying a different band. There is also store coupons to consider. By the time I go through the store and try to save as much money as possible I just spent 2 hours in the store. But I have nothing else to do and it's worth the $20 I saved this week around. I'm sure I'll get better at the whole proccess (and maybe cut down on the shopping time).

No comments:

Post a Comment