Pages

Saturday, September 11

It's been awhile...a bunch changed

So a bunch has happened since I last posted. I had to give up my glass of wine as a stress reliever because... I'm pregnant. We had been trying for several months and it finally happened. I'm offically 12 weeks along, and really excited. The morning sickness has been a pain, but getting better. I also re-enrolled in school. So it's going to be a busy few months. Hopefully I be able to write a little more in the next few days, I do have to say thank goodness for public libraries lending movies. I don't think I would have survived with only bunny ears and "all day sickness" without being able to go grab a few free movies that I could throw on whenever I felt really bad. Well 4am is going to ocme early so I better head to bed. Yeah I mnow have to get up at 4am to make my husband breakfast before he heads to work. Neadless to say I head back to sleep as soon as I possibly can. But I didn't prepare anything today so I'm going to have to do it all in the morning.... including cooking bacon (hopefully I don;t burn myself again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment